Getting stunning looks from wearing proper makeup especially on the eyes does not come easy on anyone. Whether you are a starter or an expert on matters makeup, you need to continually nourish yourself with recent techniques on what is new in the world of eye makeup. With snowflake eye makeup being one of the best and most current methods of eye makeup, you need to dig deeper to get on point every time you step out. Here is a collection of techniques that will not only help you grow but get you recognized for how good your eyes look.
Here is a technique meant to make your eye glow and stand out during winter. You need a silver fluid to apply on the eyeliner and a clean brush to ensure the snowflakes are formed making your eyes appear smoky and beautiful.
When applying any makeup on your eyes, you need to observe the following 16 cardinal rules and techniques.
1. Clean eyelids and use a gentle primer on them to avoid makeup smudging and prolonging the lifeline of your makeup for 24 hours.
2. Apply eyeliner on the eyelashes to make them appear denser close to the lash-line, to ensure it seems part of the regular lash line. The technique is typically referred as tight lining. Next, make a dotted line or dots from the outer edges of the eyelashes.
3. Always ensure the tip of your liner is as thin as possible but has an essence of bluntness to achieve a high level of precision to get the perfect shape. Besides, you can choose to freeze your eyeliner before sharpening to prevent it from crumbling.
4. You can choose to use your eyeliner in a liquid state to get perfectly winged eyeliner. Make sure you start with the lash line and progress towards the eye corners. Nonetheless, if your hands are not steady enough, opt for a pencil liner and cover it up with your liquid liner.
5. Pencil liners are perfect for those who want to get smoky eyes as they are softer and creamer. Besides, you can choose to smudge it by using a brush for a stunning smoky eye.
6. As age catches up with you, settle for subtle paints such as brown, and apply mascara to complement the simple yet elegant appearance.
7. When using mascara, start from the roots of the lashes and wiggle towards the tips. By doing this, you bring out the full size of your lashes but does not overshadow them.
8. On application of the mascara coat, give it 10 seconds before applying the second layer. By doing this, you avoid getting your lashes clumpy.
9. Apply any excess mascara from the wand before application for easy maneuvering and prevent the chance of getting clumpy. Besides, the techniques ensure you avoid getting horrifying spidery eyelashes.
10. Before getting on with mascara, always curl your lashes by use of a quality curler. Nonetheless, when going on with mascara and curling, pinch the eyelashes from the base as you progress upwards.
11. It is important to note, the way you hold mascara determines the way it will appear. Hold the wand horizontally for thicker lashes and natural look.
12. It is a common desire to have the mascara last for as long as possible; you achieve this by pumping the wand while pulling it away to prevent it from early drying out.
13. Get yourself quality products especially a brush as they will go a long way in the proper application of mascara and blending with other products.
14. If interested in lovely eye shadows, use an excellent primer before application of the eyeshadow, and avoid creasing besides wanting eyeshadow paint.
15. From the bottom area of your eye, apply a darker colored eye shadow for the area exceeding that, and use a medium color shade and a light one for the upper regions above the region.
16. For persons who have ever plucked the lashes, do not get worried just be gentle in your application on the eyelashes you have.
More tips to guide in the selection of products
Since the market is flooded with lots of products, pick what suits your needs and consider your hair color. While defining your eyebrows, remember to keep it as natural as possible and blend the products adequately with your skin tone and hair color to avoid harsh lines.
Use of a faint highlighter beneath the brow and make a bow shape to enhance the height of the brows.
When you have eyebrows that are out of control, it is time you get a gel to ensure they are in place, as they tend to groom them better. For the best results, get an angled brush, make it wet before combining it with matte brown eyeshadow.
More tips for beginners
To prevent ruining your base due to the fall out of eye shadows, it is essential you finish up your eye make up and proceed to the bottom to ensure you have a fresh, appealing look. Always have your lips in faint lip gross colors if you settle on shouting eye makeup. It is the best way to naturalize the whole makeup thing and get a more natural look. Having bright eyes gives you a youthful appearance; you can this by highlighting inner corners by use of a light colored eyeshadow.
For instant curls on stubborn eyelashes, blow them using a blow-dryer on the curler before curling to ensure the curls formed are long-lasting. Finally, always remember to wipe any excess products using a blotting paper gently to avoid disrupting the eyeliner.
The tips are and quite easy to follow yet very practical. They are meant for both beginners and pro alike to avoid getting overwhelmed by makeup.
Hello, I am Jessica Jones I am a beauty and health expert. I have dedicated my career to redefining the meaning of beauty and I like to write about beauty and health care so that I can share useful information with the people. With 7 years of experience, I have established myself as the go-to Expert for all things in beauty and health.